Request for Ha data NGC 3359 in Ursa Major Other · Mau_Bard · ... · 4 · 128 · 0

Mau_Bard 2.11
· 
Hi All!
I am currently processing NGC3359, yet, due to cloudy weather here in Vienna, I am not able to gather any Ha data, and I am stuck since weeks. 
I am looking for some friend here that could share with me his Ha integrated master (or calibrated subs, but it will be much more data). I will be happy to publish the result as a collaboration, provided that the donor agrees to be quoted. 
Just for info, I am working with an image scale of 0.77 arcsec/px, but anything goes. Also the orientation does not matter.

If somebody happens by chance to have this data, we could well say that this would be a case of lucky imaging .

Many thanks!

Mau
Edited ...
andreatax 7.90
· 
·  1 like
Give me a couple of weeks...
Mau_Bard 2.11
· 
andrea tasselli:
Give me a couple of weeks...

Thank you, Andrea!
Ciao, Mau
Mau_Bard 2.11
· 
Ciao @andrea tasselli, just wanted to tell you that I got advantage of few hours of clear sky to capture some Ha signal that I have integrated in the final image here. It is a little addition, yet it gives some more dynamic to the image.
Thank you for your support, and I am looking forward to seeing your upcoming NGC 3359!
Ciao!
Mau
andreatax 7.90
· 
·  1 like
Ciao Maurizio,

Well, that's not too bad as I wasn't able to do anything as yet. Maybe we get a window tomorrow but with High Moon and all I won't expect too much...

Andrea

Register or login to create to post a reply.